To lead palliative and bereavement care for Saskatchewan through education, advocacy, counselling and support.
A province where all in Saskatchewan have access to quality palliative and bereavement care.
Our Values and Principles that Inform our Work
- Commitment to the public good and trust
- Integrity and honesty
- Respect for clients, partners and colleagues
- Commitment to transparency, accountability and good governance
- Responsible stewardship of resources
- Commitment to Excellence
Regina Palliative Care Inc. (RPCI) is a non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Dealing with a life-threatening illness or death can be the most difficult challenge we'll ever face. Regina Palliative Care Inc. is here to improve the quality of life for palliative care clients, support their families and to operate the Greystone Bereavement Centre as a means of providing specialized and accessible bereavement care to those who are in need of support in the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region and throughout the province.
RPCI raises funds to:
1) Support and enhance palliative care services at home, in hospice and hospital
2) Deliver bereavement programs for children, teens and adults who are experiencing grief from all types of death loss.
3) Provide support for education to professional staff and volunteers at Palliative Care Services and to deliver grief and bereavement education to professionals and volunteers within the province.
4) To be an advocate for those who have come to the end of their life's journey and for the families who support them.
If you are in need of the programs and services offered on this website or are interested in supporting our efforts to provide palliative care and bereavement services, please take a moment to visit our website. Please join us as we continue to ensure that the people of Saskatchwan benefit from outstanding palliative care services during illness, at death and throughout the period of bereavement.