We have moved. Visit us at our new location. 1802 McAra St.
Regina Palliative Care Inc. (RPCI) is a non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Dealing with a life-threatening illness or death can be the most difficult challenge we'll ever face. The mission of Regina Palliative Care Inc. is to improve the quality of life for palliative care clients, support their families and to operate the Greystone Bereavement Centre as a means of providing specialized and accessible bereavement care to those who are in need of support in the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region and throughout the province.
RPCI raises funds to:
1) Support and enhance palliative care services at home, in hospice and hospital
2) Deliver bereavement programs for children, teens and adults who are experiencing grief from all types of death loss.
3) Provide support for education to professional staff and volunteers at Palliative Care Services and to deliver grief and bereavement education to professionals and volunteers within the province.
If you are in need of the programs and services offered on this website or are interested in supporting our efforts to provide palliative care and bereavement services, please take a moment to visit our website. Please join us as we continue to ensure that the people of Saskatchwan benefit from outstanding palliative care services during illness, at death and throughout the period of bereavement.
To contribute to the health and well-being of individuals and communities by improving access to quality palliative care and expanding existing bereavement services; heightening the awareness of the impact of loss and grief; developing culturally sensitive care; providing training, education, consultation and research promoting evidence-based knowledge and practice.
A unique, caring environment facilitating increased access and awareness of the need for palliative care and an understanding of the grief experience and healthy adaptation to a death loss.
Our Values and Principles that Inform our Work
- Commitment to the public good and trust
- Integrity and honesty
- Respect for clients, partners and colleagues
- Commitment to transparency, accountability and good governance
- Responsible stewardship of resources
- Commitment to Excellence