Education is the key to growth and learning and at Regina Palliative Care and Bereavement Centre, we're dedicated to your professional growth and development. Our education sessions cover a variety of topics including:
- Community Health and Wellness: Understanding Grief
- First Responders: Impact of Trauma on Others/Traumatic Impact on Self
- Fostering: Love and Loss; Grieving When a Foster Child Leaves
- Grief During the Holidays: Finding Hope During the Holiday Season
- Grief in the Workplace: Living With Loss at Home and at Work
- Impact of Trauma on Others/Traumatic Impact on Yourself
- Creating a Trauma Informed Care Agency
- Ambiguous Loss/Missing Persons Loss
- Building Hope & Resiliency
- Many more...
We can deliver any of these education sessions and can also help you build your own personalized education. For more information on any of our educational offerings and pricing, please contact our Provincial Education Coordinator, Dwayne Yasinowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 306-523-2786.